What is included with my new puppy?
1. A well adjusted, socialized, genetically sound, veterinarian checked and certified healthy puppy
2. Age appropriate vaccinations and de-wormings at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks of age
3. Detailed shot record with dates of de-worming and high titer Neo-par and Neo-Vac2 vaccinations
4. Dew claw removal and tail docking
5. Fresh frozen plasma at birth.
6. UP TO A FIVE 5 year genetic health warranty. (see our Health Guarantee section)
7. Early Neuro Stimulation program(same as used by our military for produce a better adjusted dog)
8. SMART Puppy Program (additional Boot Camp training program for additional fee)
9. A Puppy Go Home Bag
10. A Puppy toy similar to what your puppy has played with
11. Pet Insurance Priority Code
12. A Lifes Abundance A Treat Box
13. Lifetime support from Olde World
14. Lifetime re-home if needed (We have helped several families facing terminal situations or life changing scenarios)
15. Happiness Guarantee
We do have to calculate into our puppy pricing the following:
1. Organic and raw feeding for moms
2. Health Testing when applicable
3. Stud fees
4. AI procedures
5. Progesterone testing
6. Brucellosis test
7. Eye Exams
8. Dental Exams
9. DNA testing
10. Supplements for bitch
11. Increased food for bitch
12. Whelping supplies - boxes, mats, cleaners, on and on!
13. Fresh Frozen Plasma for puppy's
14. Tail docking/removal
15. Food from birth to transition and supplements for babies
17. Toys for puppies to destroy :) We want them to know how to play!
18. Puppy go home packet
19. Hi Titer Neo-Par, Neo-Vac2 vaccinations, and kennel cough.
21. Litter Wellness exams
22. Unpaid time off from work
23. Increase utilities due to nursery heaters, constant washing of puppy linens, etc.
24. Gas and transportation
25. Advertising to reach you our new canine family members
Waitlist deposits are $100
Once your puppy is born then a $500 deposit is required. You must also be approved with our questionnaire before a deposit is sent. A puppy visitation can be arranged after 6 weeks when the puppy has had vaccines. We are careful how we hand rear our pups that we stand behind them 110%. Once you place a deposit, that puppy is no longer for sale. Considerable effort will be made to relist the pup at an older age, along with time, therefore deposits are non-refundable. Be serious about wanting your pup. Life happens that are unforeseen and beyond our control. If you have placed a deposit on a puppy and the puppy dies, you may choose another puppy if available or I will refund your deposit.....these are things of nature that happen beyond our control. We are not a breeder that touts perfect puppies. They are not BIONIC!!! These are living creatures that we do our best to have the optimal environment for outstanding pups.
Final balance is due at 6 weeks if you make a puppy visit. Pickup date will be set by me when I feel that puppies are ready to leave. If a puppy stays with me longer due to you not being able to pickup a $20 fee per day will be added and must be paid upon pick up (this will be enforced). Your puppy is welcome to stay and complete 1-2 weeks of puppy Boot Camp if you choose. If you fail to pick up your puppy any money paid will not be refunded.
I will not hold a puppy without a deposit. I will not hold a puppy for you to decide to purchase without a deposit. Pups are sold to approved homes on a first come first serve basis. If you are quoted a price and decide to wait to make the deposit, I hold the right to change my pricing at any time. Please contact to ensure the price of the puppy. Thank you for understanding our policy.
What is your visitor's policy? The health of our dogs and puppies is important to us so we take every precaution to protect them. We do not allow home visits without a completed questionnaire. Young puppies don’t have fully developed immune systems and are susceptible to life threatening illnesses that your older dog or other dogs will not be affected, including Parvo and Distemper. When diseases like Parvo strike, they can wipe out a whole litter in a matter of hours. These viral organisms can be carried on your clothes, shoes, door handles, etc. For this reason, we ask that you “visit” us first online rather than in person, so that you may safely see our dogs and watch our puppies grow. We photograph our puppies regularly, at birth, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks and 8 weeks. Do not come visit us the same day you go places where there may have been dogs who you don’t know (pet stores, parks, rest areas, vet clinics, kennels, etc). We also ask that you remove your shoes before entering our home and wear clean clothing. We will ask that you use hand sanitizer and keep your visit to 20 minutes.
The positive side is that you can be assured that when YOUR puppy is born, we will do everything possible to minimize his/her exposure to deadly diseases. We are more than willing to answer any questions at any time regarding your dog in a reasonable time frame. Thank you for helping us protect the health of our puppies, your understand you may have saved your puppy’s life.
Become one of our extended family members!